03 June 2012

Review: The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter


I literally just got finished reading this and I LOVED it!!!! Find out why :)

EVERY GIRL WHO HAS TAKEN THE TEST HAS DIED.
NOW IT'S KATE'S TURN. 
It's always been just Kate and her mom--and her mother is dying. Her last wish? To move back to her childhood home. So Kate's going to start at a new school with no friends, no other family and the fear that her mother won't live past the fall.
Then she meets Henry. Dark. Tortured. And mesmerizing. He claims to be Hades, god of the Underworld--and if she accepts his bargain, he'll keep her mother alive while Kate tries to pass seven tests.
Kate is sure he's crazy--until she sees him bring a girl back from the dead. Now saving her mother seems crazily possible. If she suceeds, she'll become Henry's future bride and a goddess.
IF SHE FAILS...

I really loved this book! I has anything and everything you would want in a book plus more. I personally loved the two love triangles....maybe even three ^_^...kinda.  Of course you have the love factor of the book that is absolutely sweet and heart melting :).  They're were many "awww" and *smiles* as I read the book.  I love modern greek books, such as The Lightning Thief, because it comes with mystery and supernatural.  With every turn of the page you are introduced into something that makes you want to read  more.  There are so many surprises and twists in this book that there is no way you'll set it down until it is finished.  I love how the main female character wasn't some poor helpless girl...at least not the whole time....she had spunk and wasn't afraid to stand up for herself. Let's not even get started on Henry...lol :) Henry is the best guy every! I wish he was my boyfriend ;) I love how is sweet and caring yet strong and fierce when he needs to be. Aimee Carter has all the essential elements of a great book in this novel and I can't wait to get my hands on the second book, Goddess Interrupted. 

My Rating:

You can get the book from BN or Amazon.
Visit Aimee Carter here

3 comments:

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

I haven't read your review because I have this to read soon and I don't want any spoilers, but glad to see you gave it 5 stars. I'm looking forward to it...

Sam (Realm of Fiction) said...

This book wasn't for me, but I'm glad to see you enjoyed it! Great review. :)

kiwigirl said...

This one is on my 'to read' list. I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for the review.

About Me

Total Pageviews

Upcoming Reviews

Sing by Vivi Greene

Ahoy Mateys!

Hey guys! My name is Cierra and I'm a southern college YA bookie. Thanks for stopping by Books Ahoy. Here you'll find reviews, giveaways, interviews, and more! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Rating System

AMAZING!!! Go get this book right now!!

Great! Highly Recommend

It's ok. Borrow from a friend material.

Not that good but at least read the blurb.

Leave it on the shelf!

Currently Looting


Sing by Vivi Greene

Steal Me Loot!

Me Fellow Mateys!

Designed by