19 June 2015

Follow Friday!


TGIF!! Happy Friday! I hope you guys are all having a great one! :) Today is Follow Friday which is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read and this week's feature is The Readdicts.
Now question time....

If you were to get a tattoo, what would the graphic be? Or if you have a tattoo, share a pic and its meaning.

Well first off, I would probably never get a tattoo because I'm super scared of needles and the fact that it's permanent lol :) However, if I had to choose I'm not really sure. It would probably be pretty small and probably in an unseen place...maybe a small heart. What about you guys?




6 comments:

Tracy said...

I have tattoos and I love them! They're not that bad! ;)

Here's my F&F!

Fhina said...

Hi and thanks for your comment.

I totally understand your fear of needles. To be honest, I'm afraid of needles too but I still have tattoos and piercings. :'D It's half as bad as it seems... But having blood samples taken is HELL. Haha!
I sweat, tattoos aren't as painful as it seems; it's actually a really nice kind of "pain". Of course it depends where you get it.

Followed you on Bloglovin', Twitter and added you as a friend on GoodReads.

The Readdicts said...

I have a butterfly on my neck but if you are scared of needles its better if you stay away!
Thanks for stopping by our blog :)
new bloglovin follower

Janhvi @ The Readdicts

Cayt said...

I really like small tattoos. I like the look of pretty much all tattoos but little ones are so minimalist and cute! :)

New follower!
My FF!

Unknown said...

It's always best to go with something you know you won't grow out of, which for many people means waiting until they are sure. I love my tattoos, but I am super careful about what I want and where I put it because I'm terrified to regret them. Thanks for stopping by and following. I'm following you back!

halim said...

karaman
ordu
urfa
kilis
kütahya
LOXNQ5

About Me

Total Pageviews

Upcoming Reviews

Sing by Vivi Greene

Ahoy Mateys!

Hey guys! My name is Cierra and I'm a southern college YA bookie. Thanks for stopping by Books Ahoy. Here you'll find reviews, giveaways, interviews, and more! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Rating System

AMAZING!!! Go get this book right now!!

Great! Highly Recommend

It's ok. Borrow from a friend material.

Not that good but at least read the blurb.

Leave it on the shelf!

Currently Looting


Sing by Vivi Greene

Steal Me Loot!

Me Fellow Mateys!

Designed by