25 November 2011

Follow Friday!!!!

Hey!!! Welcome to Follow Friday!!! Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  All you have to do is answer the weekly question and link up your post here and follow the two featured bloggers who are The Book Addict and Books & Beyond this week.

Q: It’s Thanksgiving Day in the U.S. so we want to know what you are Thankful for – blogging related of course! Who has helped you out along the way? What books are you thankful for reading?
I am def thankful for my fellow blogger here at Books Ahoy.  Alot of fellow book bloggers helped me out and gave me some pointers when I first started.  I'm thankful that I got to meet and get to know a lot of wonderful authors.  Some books I am thankful for reading are Clockwork Prince, Divergent, Across the Universe, and alot more!!! What about you....what are you thankful for?
 

8 comments:

Preet said...

It's so hard to pick a handful of books, but good choices!

A Written Rhapsody

Jackie said...

Oh hi! just want you to know that I joined follow friday after seeing your post. Happy Thanksgiving! and i love your blog ♥

Unknown said...

Awesome thanks!!!!

Unknown said...

Your blog is too cute!!! Love it! New follower here!

Feel free to check out my blog @ http://www.booklove101.com

Have a great follow friday! :)

Sarah said...

You're so lucky to have read Clockwork Prince I'm so jealous lol, new follower, here's mine
http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/feature-and-follow-friday-6.html

Ottilie Weber said...

aw I really like your new blog design!! It is really cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks! :)

Rainy Kaye said...

The new design looks great :)

About Me

Total Pageviews

Upcoming Reviews

Sing by Vivi Greene

Ahoy Mateys!

Hey guys! My name is Cierra and I'm a southern college YA bookie. Thanks for stopping by Books Ahoy. Here you'll find reviews, giveaways, interviews, and more! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Rating System

AMAZING!!! Go get this book right now!!

Great! Highly Recommend

It's ok. Borrow from a friend material.

Not that good but at least read the blurb.

Leave it on the shelf!

Currently Looting


Sing by Vivi Greene

Steal Me Loot!

Me Fellow Mateys!

Designed by