19 February 2012

Review: Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan

Immortal Beloved (Immortal Beloved, #1)
Nastasya has spent the last century living as a spoiled, drugged-out party girl. She feels nothing and cares for no one. But when she witnesses her best friend, a Dark Immortal, torture a human, she realizes something's got to change. She seeks refuge at a rehab for wayward immortals, where she meets the gorgeous, undeniably sexy Reyn, who seems inexplicably linked to her past.Nastasya finally begins to deal with life, and even feels safe--until the night she learns that someone wants her dead. Cate Tiernan, author of the popular Sweep series, returns with an engaging story of a timeless struggle and inescapable romance, the first book in a stunning new fantasy trilogy.

I have found my new weakness....Paranormal romances/adventures. I loved this book! Though it wasn't much action or adventure it is an interesting book about finding yourself and making new friends along the way...of course with a paranormal twist :). I love the main character! I love her grittyness and attitude...it really spices up the novel. I also love the underlying romances going on in this book. Though this may not be a book centered around action there are some really good interesting high points! I say give this book a shot because I found it to be really good! :) I'm actually in the middle of the second one now and so far it's great!


Check out Cate Tiernan here

Buy here book: Amazon | BN


7 comments:

Book Whales YA Reviews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlie said...

sounds interesting. I probably wouldn't be able to put it down. Like every other book, only if it was boring. lol!

Self-Dressed said...

I just discovered your blog! i love it!!!

kisses from
http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

Flashes of Style said...

How nice! <33

xoxo,

Bonnie

http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!! if you like mine,do the same!!!
Freaky Friday

Freaky Friday FB FanPage

Petra @ Safari Poet said...

I've always seen this book around, but never really looked at it. It sounds great and hopefully when I get to it, I'll enjoy as much as you.

Safari Poet

New follower :-)

Luxembourg said...

The story is very well written. It keeps you guessing and you're pleasently surprised at each turn. I would defintely reccommend this book to anyone who loves reading. I can't wait to read the next book in this wonderfull series.

Search

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Upcoming Reviews

Sing by Vivi Greene

Ahoy Mateys!

Hey guys! My name is Cierra and I'm a southern college YA bookie. Thanks for stopping by Books Ahoy. Here you'll find reviews, giveaways, interviews, and more! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Rating System

AMAZING!!! Go get this book right now!!

Great! Highly Recommend

It's ok. Borrow from a friend material.

Not that good but at least read the blurb.

Leave it on the shelf!

Currently Looting


Sing by Vivi Greene

Steal Me Loot!

Me Fellow Mateys!

Designed by