01 August 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (1)

Hey guys welcome to my first WoW post!! So for my WoW this week I decided to do TEN by Gretchen McNeil. I absolutely love thrillers!! This book sounds amazing and it also reminds me of the movie Fear Island with Lucy Hale. I can't wait to read it!



Ten It was supposed to be the weekend of their lives—an exclusive house party on Henry Island. Best friends Meg and Minnie each have their reasons for being there (which involve T.J., the school’s most eligible bachelor) and look forward to three glorious days of boys, booze and fun-filled luxury.
But what they expect is definitely not what they get, and what starts out as fun turns dark and twisted after the discovery of a DVD with a sinister message: Vengeance is mine.
Suddenly people are dying, and with a storm raging, the teens are cut off from the outside world. No electricity, no phones, no internet, and a ferry that isn’t scheduled to return for two days. As the deaths become more violent and the teens turn on each other, can Meg find the killer before more people die? Or is the killer closer to her than she could ever imagine?  

3 comments:

Christina said...

I've heard about this book a couple of times... it looks like a really fun read, thanks for sharing!


New follower via GFC.


Hope you'll stop by my new blog, Ensconced in YA!
http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

Krystianna said...

This one sounds really good! I'm excited to read it. The cover is creepy & that just makes me want to read it even more! I've heard a few things about this, and so far it's all great. :)

Melanie said...

Isn't WoW so much fun?

This book sounds like a good creeper.

About Me

Total Pageviews

Upcoming Reviews

Sing by Vivi Greene

Ahoy Mateys!

Hey guys! My name is Cierra and I'm a southern college YA bookie. Thanks for stopping by Books Ahoy. Here you'll find reviews, giveaways, interviews, and more! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Rating System

AMAZING!!! Go get this book right now!!

Great! Highly Recommend

It's ok. Borrow from a friend material.

Not that good but at least read the blurb.

Leave it on the shelf!

Currently Looting


Sing by Vivi Greene

Steal Me Loot!

Me Fellow Mateys!

Designed by