13 January 2012

Follow Friday!

It's that time of the week again :D.  Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  This week's features are Musings of A Book Lover and Badass Book Reviews. Answer the question, follow the hosts, follow the features, and link up.....*easy peezy*.  Here's this week's question:

Q: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.
A: Hmmm.....I have a ton of favorite singers but I'll give you my top two list for girls and guys.

Girls:
1. Jojo
2. Adele

Guys:
1. Justin Bieber
2. Andy Grammer

What about you? Who do you love to listen to?




8 comments:

Kristen said...

Haven't heard from JoJo in a long time! New follower, Here's mine!

Anna said...

JoJo is such a throwback artist!! Love your choices :) New follower: World of Books

Jenni Elyse said...

Adele is fantastic. I really like her a lot.

Angela (The Little Blue Pig) said...

I'm loving Adele's music right now ^.^
New Follower!

My FF: http://thelittlebluepig.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-me-friday-3.html

Angela

Laura said...

Great choices. I'm a new follower.
http://readinginthemountains.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday-8.html

Library Kary said...

I adore Adele! She's on my list too. New follower here! Here is my FF: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday-2.html

Ning said...

I really like Adele, but forgot her on my list. I used to love Jojo but haven't listened to her in a while!

Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I've never heard of Andy Grammar. I'll have to check him out.
My Hop

About Me

Total Pageviews

Upcoming Reviews

Sing by Vivi Greene

Ahoy Mateys!

Hey guys! My name is Cierra and I'm a southern college YA bookie. Thanks for stopping by Books Ahoy. Here you'll find reviews, giveaways, interviews, and more! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Rating System

AMAZING!!! Go get this book right now!!

Great! Highly Recommend

It's ok. Borrow from a friend material.

Not that good but at least read the blurb.

Leave it on the shelf!

Currently Looting


Sing by Vivi Greene

Steal Me Loot!

Me Fellow Mateys!

Designed by