04 October 2012

An Excerpt From My Work in Progress (WIP)


Here is an excerpt from my WIP called The Disapperance. I would love to hear what you all think about it.

“If I didn’t know any better I’d think you two were going to prom,” Emily said as she walked toward us.  
     “I think I’ll take that as a compliment,” he said as he leaned down to kiss me.  
As our lips met the world began to disappear around us leaving only me and him.  


  “Wow.” I said as Josh lifted his lips off of mine.  
      He laughed as we began to walk towards his car.  
“You look perfect,” Josh said as we got into the car.  
      “Thanks,” I said feeling my cheeks turning red.  
He turned to face me and smiled, “So are you ready for the best day of your life?”  
  And that was the last time I saw his face.

0 comments:

About Me

Total Pageviews

Upcoming Reviews

Sing by Vivi Greene

Ahoy Mateys!

Hey guys! My name is Cierra and I'm a southern college YA bookie. Thanks for stopping by Books Ahoy. Here you'll find reviews, giveaways, interviews, and more! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Rating System

AMAZING!!! Go get this book right now!!

Great! Highly Recommend

It's ok. Borrow from a friend material.

Not that good but at least read the blurb.

Leave it on the shelf!

Currently Looting


Sing by Vivi Greene

Steal Me Loot!

Me Fellow Mateys!

Designed by