22 October 2012

New Blog Design!!

Hey guys!! So, I have given Books Ahoy a complete face lift!!! You guys are probably wondering how many times I'm going to change my blog lol....probably alot more. I changed it because I learned something new and I just had to try it out and this is my guinea pig blog when it comes to designs lol. But, I think I will stick with this one for a while....I think! If you like my design I made then contact me through Blogovation Design and I can definitely design one for you!!! So, share your thoughts...what do you think about the new design?

2 comments:

Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Looks wonderful!

Sarah M said...

It's very pretty in pink. I am always thinking about changing up my look.

About Me

Total Pageviews

Upcoming Reviews

Sing by Vivi Greene

Ahoy Mateys!

Hey guys! My name is Cierra and I'm a southern college YA bookie. Thanks for stopping by Books Ahoy. Here you'll find reviews, giveaways, interviews, and more! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Rating System

AMAZING!!! Go get this book right now!!

Great! Highly Recommend

It's ok. Borrow from a friend material.

Not that good but at least read the blurb.

Leave it on the shelf!

Currently Looting


Sing by Vivi Greene

Steal Me Loot!

Me Fellow Mateys!

Designed by