31 August 2011
9:26 PM | Posted by Books Ahoy
Hey guys! I am the last stop in the Guardian of Souls book tour and today I have for you a review plus a giveaway! So stay tuned :). Here's the synopsis:
This book was just as amazing as the first one, Soul Quest!!!! This sequel to the first book in the trilogy picks up right where Soul Quest left off. This time they are faced with even tougher challenges and you'll just have to read it to see if they prevail :). I love all of the characters in this book! I really love the relationship between Liv and Jed, it's just sooo super cute, even though they've had a few rough patches. Another thing I loved was the strong bond between Liv and the other Oracles. They are just so close and you can literally feel the emotion passed between them, it's just so well written! I love the romance, but I also loved all of the adventure and action in this book! I don't want to spoil anything so you just have to experience the awesomeness yourself! :). So, go pick this up and give it a read. The links will be down there as usual.
Ok...now for the giveaway which lasts for just one day so act fast! Amy Jones has decided to let you grab a copy of the book for free for just one day. Here's how:
1 - copy the code (XT55A).
2 - Follow the link to Smashwords (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/75902).
3 - Purchase the book and paste in the code at check out.
After Sept. 1, the code will not work so act fast!
For more information on the author click here
- ► 2012 (56)
- Guardian of Souls Tour Stop (Review & Giveaway!)
- Exciting Announcements!!!
- Review: Severance by Shawn Kirsten Maravel
- Review: Volition by Shawn Kirsten Maravel
- The Raie'Chaelia Book Tour Stop (Giveaway)
- The Raie'Chaelia Tour Stop (Review)
- Review: Crossroads by Mary Ting
- Gripped into Books: 1000 Followers Giveaway!!!
- Ashley Suzanne: New Blog Design from Blogovation!
- New Challenge Alert!!!
- Review: Want To Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman...
- ▼ August (11)