16 August 2011
4:23 PM | Posted by Books Ahoy
Hey guys! I this book is super AWESOME! If you liked Crossroads by Mary Ting then you'll love this book also! :D Here's the synopsis:
Charlotte Rush would be the first to admit that her life is no rollercoaster ride. Her days are laced with ordinary and at times boring monotony. But with a heart that finds itself frequently broken she’s happy to say that she’s content. When her friends convince her to spend the night out at a club to let loose and maybe even find a guy, she finally admits that her life might be missing something. No sooner does she let go of her inhibitions does she find herself waking up in a dark hotel room in the presence of Joel, a man who carries mystery in his eyes and familiarity in his smile. Against reason Charlotte decides to trust him based solely on one thing. Somehow, she is sure that she knows him. In a race against time to find answers and to solve the crime committed against her Charlotte finds herself falling for him. However, with nothing but mystery surrounding him she can’t even be sure that he’s the hero at all. While knowing all of the right things to say he still manages to tell her nothing. As a battle is waged over the innocence of her cryptic stranger, Charlotte discovers that much greater danger awaits her. And the mysteries behind who and what Joel is will lead Charlotte to discover that heaven and earth are not so far apart.
For more info on the author click here
- ► 2012 (56)
- Guardian of Souls Tour Stop (Review & Giveaway!)
- Exciting Announcements!!!
- Review: Severance by Shawn Kirsten Maravel
- Review: Volition by Shawn Kirsten Maravel
- The Raie'Chaelia Book Tour Stop (Giveaway)
- The Raie'Chaelia Tour Stop (Review)
- Review: Crossroads by Mary Ting
- Gripped into Books: 1000 Followers Giveaway!!!
- Ashley Suzanne: New Blog Design from Blogovation!
- New Challenge Alert!!!
- Review: Want To Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman...
- ▼ August (11)