08 April 2011
4:38 PM | Posted by Books Ahoy
Hey! Here's the first review for The Clockwork Dark Experience. Today I'm reviewing The Nine Pound Hammer by John Claude Bemis. One word......AMAZING! Here's an summary:
|The Nine Pound Hammer by John Claude Bemis|
This is one of the best books I ever read! There are many twists and turns throughout the novel that kept me on the edge of my seat. Once I started I couldn't put it down until I was finished. I love the budding relationship between Ray and Conker. I love that this book also has some historical aspects because it makes the book even better than it already is. It helps add to the sense of mystery throughout the novel. This book also has a great sense of adventure. Ray and his newfound friends end up going on many adventures as the novel progresses. My favorite part of the book is the end. It was so intense and surprising. Overall, this is a great novel!! You should definitely go pick it up at your local bookstore.
To find out more about John Claude Bemis click here.
To purchase the book online click here.
- ► 2012 (56)
- CALLING ALL WRITERS!!!
- And the winner is.....
- Review: Space by Roger Reid
- Review: The White City by John Claude Bemis
- Review: Family Ties by Ottilie Weber
- Literary Spotlight (1)
- Review: Longleaf by Roger Reid
- Review: Soul Quest by Amy Jones
- Review: The Immortality Virus by Christine Amsden
- Review: The Wolf Tree by John Claude Bemis
- Review: The Nine Pound Hammer by John Claude Bemis...
- And The Winner Is.....(drumroll please)
- The Clockwork Dark Experience (closed)
- Suzanne Collins Interview
- Review: Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- Update :D
- Visit This Awesome Blog!!!
- 100 Follower Giveaway!!!!! (Closed)
- ▼ April (18)