24 May 2011
4:48 PM | Posted by Books Ahoy
Hi! First off I want to thank everyone who gave me their opinion on which one to get, it really helped alot!So as you all know I have been in a real tough spot in deciding whether to get the Nook Color or the regular Nook. Well, I decided neither because I just so happened to be browing Barnes and Noble's website and guess what I saw!!!! I saw that they created a new version of the Nook and it comes out June 10,2011. In my opinion its better than the Kindle. Ok so here it is:
It has e-ink with no glare (plus!), a 6 inch touchscreen (plus!), the battery lasts up to 2 months on one charge (plus!), under 8 ounces (plus!), you can check out e-books from your public library (plus!), supports PDF (plus!), 2GB of storage (plus!), has over 2 million books to buy (plus!), and last but not least it is only $139 (plus!).
As you can see this meets all my requirements so this is the e-reader I will be purchasing :)! I'm so excited!!!! If you want to learn more about the new Nook click here.
What do you think, does it sound like a winner?
- ► 2012 (56)
- Guest Post: To Meme or Not to Meme? by Rae from Be...
- Sunday Undercover (1)
- Versatile Blogger Award Nomination!!!
- Icey Pick: Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Keep Your Eyes Out For This One!
- Review: Time by Roger Reid
- The E-Reader Dilemma: My Choice is Clear
- Coming Soon To A Blog Near You(1) + In My Mailbox ...
- The E-reader Dilemma
- Literary Spotlight (2)
- ▼ May (10)