02 May 2011
10:18 PM | Posted by Books Ahoy
Here we go! I got tons of submissions for this week's Literary Spotlight and all of them were great! It was really hard to choose the top five but here they are. If your work did not make the top five this week then that's fine becaue it will be put back in the drawing pile for a chance to be in the top five next week. Since this week's submissions were longer than last weeks instead of showcasing them all here I will have them linked to another page so that this post won't be so long. So, back to the top five.......the top five are......
Click each title to check it out! Start reeling in the submissions for next Monday!! Can't wait to see them!
Labels: literary spotlight
- ► 2012 (56)
- Guest Post: To Meme or Not to Meme? by Rae from Be...
- Sunday Undercover (1)
- Versatile Blogger Award Nomination!!!
- Icey Pick: Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Keep Your Eyes Out For This One!
- Review: Time by Roger Reid
- The E-Reader Dilemma: My Choice is Clear
- Coming Soon To A Blog Near You(1) + In My Mailbox ...
- The E-reader Dilemma
- Literary Spotlight (2)
- ▼ May (10)