02 July 2011

Coming Soon To A Blog Near You (2)

Hey guys! I know I haven't made a post in a while and that's because I was having some Internet problems :/  But it's all good now :D!  Ok so I have a few updates for you guys.  Ok so first I have always wanted a cool avatar to represent my blog so I got one and her name is Lily.
So what do you think?  She is officially the new face of Books Ahoy!  Ok next I wanted to let you know that the first Experience tour is coming up!!!!  I'm very excited and it's called the In My Dreams Experience! Here's the button that is going to be used to advertise it:

You can get the button here! So...yeah that's whats been going on and about to go on here on Books Ahoy!  What's coming soon to your blog?



1 comments:

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

Your avatar is SO cute! And fashion = awesome.

About Me

Total Pageviews

Upcoming Reviews

Sing by Vivi Greene

Ahoy Mateys!

Hey guys! My name is Cierra and I'm a southern college YA bookie. Thanks for stopping by Books Ahoy. Here you'll find reviews, giveaways, interviews, and more! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Rating System

AMAZING!!! Go get this book right now!!

Great! Highly Recommend

It's ok. Borrow from a friend material.

Not that good but at least read the blurb.

Leave it on the shelf!

Currently Looting


Sing by Vivi Greene

Steal Me Loot!

Me Fellow Mateys!

Designed by