11 July 2011

Cover Crazy (1): Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday


So I have decided to participate in the weekly meme, Cover Crazy, hosted by The Book Worms.  You choose a cover of a book that you like and explain why you like it so much. I chose Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday. Here's what it's about:


Hartley Grace Featherstone is having a very bad day. First she finds out that her boyfriend is cheating on her with the president of the Herbert Hoover High School Chastity Club. Then he's pegged as the #1 suspect in a murder. And if that weren't enough, now he's depending on Hartley to clear his name. Seriously? Not cool. But as much as Hartley wouldn't mind seeing him squirm, she knows he's innocent, and she's the only one who can help him. Along with her best friend, Sam, and the school's resident Bad Boy, Chase, Hartley starts investigating on her own. But as the dead bodies begin to pile up, the mystery deepens, the suspects multiply, and Hartley begins to fear that she may be the killer's next victim. (Goodreads)
I chose this cover because it really pops!  I love the blue and her blue eyes really makes the blue stand out.  I also love the way that "cool" is spelt with headphones. I thought that was really cool.  So thats my cover crazy.  Be on the lookout for my review. What cover are you crazy about?

10 comments:

Patricia said...

First off do you have a new blog design? Love the design.Because I don't remember this one.

I like this Cover Crazy meme.
The cover you chose will draw in book enthusiast.
Patricia

MMAR said...

Interesting cover : )

Unknown said...

Yes this is a new blog design.

Unknown said...

I really love this cover!

Nissa said...

Mysterious, makes you want to pick up and read it.
Nissa

Ann Jones said...

I like the cover also, it would make me pick it up and look at the description to find out more. New follower from blogaholic, look forward to your future posts!

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

Danielle (The Reading Grove) said...

I love it. It reminds me of the opening theme of Pretty Little Liars.

Unknown said...

That is a great cover! And I love your anchors! Those are super cute! New follower from Book Blogs!
Courtney
Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

PsychoKitty said...

I love this cover! The blue is really pretty! I'm a new follower.
agirlandherbookshelf.blogspot.com

Lark Andrea said...

I like the font and the color of the girl's eyes. I am a new follower. :)

Reading Lark's Cover Crazy

About Me

Total Pageviews

Upcoming Reviews

Sing by Vivi Greene

Ahoy Mateys!

Hey guys! My name is Cierra and I'm a southern college YA bookie. Thanks for stopping by Books Ahoy. Here you'll find reviews, giveaways, interviews, and more! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Rating System

AMAZING!!! Go get this book right now!!

Great! Highly Recommend

It's ok. Borrow from a friend material.

Not that good but at least read the blurb.

Leave it on the shelf!

Currently Looting


Sing by Vivi Greene

Steal Me Loot!

Me Fellow Mateys!

Designed by