26 July 2011

Review: 20 Years Later by E.J. Newman

Hey guys! I have a review of 20 Years Later by E.J. Newman for you today! So, here's the synopsis:


20 Years Later
LONDON, 2012: IT arrives and with that the world is changed into an unending graveyard littered with the bones, wreckage, and memories of a dead past, gone forever.




LONDON, 2032: Twenty years later, out of the ashes, a new world begins to rise, a place ruled by both loyalty and fear, and where the quest to be the first to regain lost knowledge is an ongoing battle for power. A place where laws are made and enforced by roving gangs-the Bloomsbury Boys, the Gardners, the Red Lady's Gang-who rule the streets and will do anything to protect their own.



THE FOUR: Zane, Titus, Erin, Eve. Living in this new world, they discover that they have abilities never before seen. And little do they know that as they search post-apocalyptic London for Titus' kidnapped sister that they'll uncover the secret of IT, and bring about a reckoning with the forces that almost destroyed all of humanity.
I really liked this book! There was pretty perfect balance of everyting.  There was a nice balance of romance and action.  The storyline was really great! I really liked the relationship between Zave and Erin although I really would have like it to blossom. For me, I was really surprised that there were more people living with them, I really thought it was a monster!  I would've like Eve to be introduced early like Zane, Titus, and Erin. The relationship between Titus and his sister was really great!  They had such a great bond you could just feel their closeness.  I really liked the Zane's purity, it makes him who he is and makes him a really good character.  I loved the end of this book and how everyting turned out.  This is a great read and I can't wait till the second book :D

My Rating:

To buy the book: Amazon or BN

For more info on E.J. Newman click here


5 comments:

Emma Newman said...

Thanks for the great review, I'm so pleased you enjoyed it!

Melanie_McCullough said...

Oh great, my TBR list just got larger. Seriously though, great review!

ranjithjpt said...

Loans in UK are very oft confiscate to cater for financial setback. A few halcyon rules spell loan appropriation present give your search for a fortunate word.
For More Visite Our Best Loans Web Sites And Apply There
http://paydaycashloanstoday.co.uk/
http://easypaydaycashloans.org/
http://poundloanslondon.co.uk/
http://carloansnow.co.uk/
http://vehicleloansnow.co.uk/
http://www.personalloansinstant.org/

Anonymous said...

Whens the second book coming out?

Anonymous said...

I just got done reading 20 years later literally 20 seconds ago and I NEED to know when the second book is coming out.

About Me

Total Pageviews

Upcoming Reviews

Sing by Vivi Greene

Ahoy Mateys!

Hey guys! My name is Cierra and I'm a southern college YA bookie. Thanks for stopping by Books Ahoy. Here you'll find reviews, giveaways, interviews, and more! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Rating System

AMAZING!!! Go get this book right now!!

Great! Highly Recommend

It's ok. Borrow from a friend material.

Not that good but at least read the blurb.

Leave it on the shelf!

Currently Looting


Sing by Vivi Greene

Steal Me Loot!

Me Fellow Mateys!

Designed by